Full & Part-time Schedules Available.
Moore Norman Technology Center offers hundreds of Career Classes for high school and adult students. MNTC provides nationally-recognized, applied education from certified industry-professionals with a Computer, Technical, Health, Engineering, Human Services, or Business career emphasis.
All Career Classes are categorized by Career Focus (i.e. Business & Financial Services, Certification & Licensing, etc.).
By merging academics with lab exercises, MNTC elevates itself above other educational options with its successful placement of graduates in a range of today’s leading technical careers and continuing education.
NOTE: Moore Norman does not participate in the Federal Student Loan Program.
Career Class Delivery Options
MNTC provides its Career Classes in a variety of times, locations and formats, all designed to provide each student it serves with as many options as possible.
Career Majors (Categorized by Career Fields) – In-depth instruction to prepare students for a career in one of over 70 career majors in 32 career fields. Majors are offered Monday-Friday. There are scheduling options for most programs and career majors.
- Adults enrolled full-time typically finish a career major within one year, while high school students generally attend part-time and complete their major in two school years.
- Most Career Majors are eligible for adult students to apply for financial aid. For more information, visit the Financial Aid page under the Student Resources heading.
- An advisement session with either a Career Advisor or Tech Rep is required prior to enrolling in all Career Majors.
NOTE: High School Only Courses – Some Career Majors are available only to current high school students from our partner schools.
Adult Only Courses – Some Career Majors and Short-term Courses are available only to adult learners, in order to meet state or national standards or requirements.
Short-term Courses - Training for those seeking a new career, or who want to enhance existing skills within a minimal amount of time. Courses are offered part-time during the day, evening, and weekends.
- Courses allow individuals to continue learning, take accredited classes, achieve industry credentials and / or gain college credit, while also managing a busy lifestyle. Many courses may be taken in sequence to build a career path.
- Students in our Short-term courses are diverse in age and background.
- Instructors are employed based on education, related work experience, and industry certifications.
Continuing Education (CEU) - Professional development courses designed to help learners maintain professional credentials.
FlexTrack - MNTC's unique learning format developed for busy adults. Students set their course schedules and work at their own pace. Instructors provide individualized attention, and students may enroll anytime, and begin the course after attending a scheduled orientation. Completion time varies depending on each course
Online - Courses offered via distance through the Internet.
Hybrid - Courses that incorporate online learning with scheduled classroom and lab activities
All MNTC instruction and curriculum is provided in English unless specifically stated otherwise.